TRUSTED PROFESSIONALS IN TREE MULCHING IN SYDNEY
Are you in Sydney and in need of the best tree mulching services you can find out there? We’re experts in mulching trees across Sydney properties. We’re Fast, Safe, Affordable, On Time & Within Budget. We guarantee Safety Standards, Premium Liability & Up-to-Date Equipment. 📞 0406 373 737.
Our team at Sydney Wide Tree Cutting can effectively turn trees, branches and brush piles into usable recycled mulch. We help in making great use of this resource economically and environmentally while disposing of that unwanted tree/shrub growth from proposed development sites and peoples homes. Our whole tree wood chippers can handle branches, limbs and trees up to 50 centimetres in diameter. Our heavy-duty wood chipping equipment quickly and efficiently handles any tree or brush removal job no matter how large or small.
- Mulch prevents loss of water from the soil, reducing the need for watering.
- Mulching can improve soil structure, while it’s decaying produces topsoil.
- It also reduces the growth of weeds and the weeding time in the garden.
- It encourages worms & other beneficial soil organisms which help improve the soil.
- Mulching can also increase the available nutrients for plants.
- Your lawn and gardens will require less fertilizer and other additives and herbicides.
- Helps slow the growth of weeds and less time is spent in the garden weeding.
- Acts as an insulating barrier from the heat in the summer, cold in the winter and from the wind.
- Mulch insulates the roots of perennials, protecting them against the freeze cycles.
- Prevents compaction and erosion of soils.
- Helps to prevent tree trunk injury by mowers and trimmers.
- Leaf and grass mulching save you time and money.
- You can save time bagging leaves and reducing the need to buy yard waste bags.
If you add 5cm to 10cm of mulch to gardens it reduces the need for herbicides. Also, various wood and bark mulches are composed of fine particles and should not be more than five to seven centimetres deep. Furthermore, coarse-textured mulches such as pine bark nuggets allow good air movement through them and can be as deep as four inches. Mulch is made up of grass clippings or shredded leaves should be no deeper than 5 centimetres. Because this material tends to mat together. Therefore, restricting the water and air supply to plant roots. Also, a 5-centimetre layer of pine needles makes an excellent mulch for acid-loving trees and shrubs. It allows water to penetrate much easier.
The best time to place mulch around new plantings is right after they are planted. This helps to conserve the moisture in the roots of a new plant until the roots have grown out.
Mulch is best applied in early spring for established plants. This is when plants are starting to grow due to the warmer weather and increased sunlight and when weeds start to germinate.
Definitely! At Sydney Wide Tree Cutting, we ensure premium liability to protect our clients financially from property damage. Not only that, we make certain that the tree mulching services we offer are achieved completely, right from the initial inspection to the final stages.
What other service do you provide?